Join us for the first virtual race of the 2021 season. Open to East Bay High School Teams. Shred Meadows is an XC short course in the field next to Tom Bates Regional Sports Complex.
When: March 1 – March 31st – during team practice
Where: Shred Meadows Short Track Course
What: 1 mile XC short course race
We will be using the OmegaBykr app and Strava to automatically capture the rides and create a leaderboard.
Instructions to Signup
- Click on the Sign up button to visit the event page.
- Click on Rider Registration.
- Sign up or Login
- Link your Strava Account
- Register for the event by clicking Rider Registration on the event page.
- Be sure that “Over 18?” is NO or Unchecked. (Unless you’re over 18)
- Select your Team and Category
Note: you can also manually upload your ride if you don’t use Strava. See the details here.
There may or may not be visible flour arrows on the course for you to follow. I suggest you use this Strava Route: Shred Meadows Short Track Course First go slowly through the course to learn it and then ride it again and shred!
- Please follow all COVID Guidelines as specified by your team.
- You can ride as many times as you like. Your fastest time will appear on the leaderboard.
- Cutting the course will disqualify that effort.
- No ebikes.
- When signing up choose the correct category. If you raced in NorCal last year, use your current call up. If you’re new this year: Freshman = Freshman, Sophomore = Sophomore, Junior = JV, Senior = JV.
In addition to bragging rights, prizes will be give to the top 3 finishers in male and female categories for Freshman, Sophomore, JV & Varsity. (Prizes may change subject to availability, but the will be just as cool and useful.)
Genuine Innovations Tubeless Tire Repair Kit (Poker tool plus 5 plugs) and a 29″ Presta Tube
SRAM 12-Speed or 11-Speed Chain Link and a 29″ Presta Tube
Every good race has a t-shirt and so do we.
Order you shirts here: https://www.customink.com/g/mzz0-00cd-rf6f
Order form is open until March 31st, 2021. Shirts will arrive around April 16th.
If you are part of ECHS or BHS, choose “SHIP TO DOUG (FREE!)” if you want don’t want to pay for shipping. We’ll distribute the shirts when they arrive. In the optional note, please tell me which team you are on.
If you are not part of ECHS or BHS, please choose “SHIP TO MY ADDRESS ($6.95)”
Any questions? Please Contact Us.