Each of these forms must be filled out, printed and returned to our Team Parent (Anastasia Garrison) prior to the start of preseason practices. These are fillable PDF pages, you must print after filling them out. They will not save.
Riders who do not have all forms completed by the first practice
will not be able to practice with the team.
PLEASE NOTE: Every rider needs a recent physical. The team must have documentation of a recent physical, so you must take the form to a doctor, have a physical examination if you have not had one recently. Your doctor must fill out and sign the form. It may take some time to get an appointment and have the physical so make an appointment as soon as possible. If you are not insured, the school will do your physical. Go to the JMP to set up your appointment; contact Anastasia Garrison if you have difficulty getting your physical done.
- Parent Consent for Medical Treatment Form and permission obtain medical treatment for your rider if you are not present and he/she is injured.
- Automobile Transportation Form This form is required in order to transport riders to/from practice rides and/or races. Along with this form, the district requires a current copy of your driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Media Consent Form We love to post photos on our website and give them to our generous sponsors. However, we need your permission to share your image and that of your rider. Returning riders do not need to fill out this form.
- Friends of Tamarancho Trail Pass In order to ride at Tamarancho, each student must have a pass in their possession. The cost of this pass is included in your team dues. Riders will receive their passes from coaches. Returning riders do not need to fill out this form.
- Ice Chamber Gym Consent Form We take spin classes and do strength training at Ice Chamber. Each student must have a consent form on file with the gym to participate in classes there.
- Need a loaner bike? Fill out the Loaner Bike Agreement
- Okay to end practice at the Summit Reservoir? Fill out the Release Form. Midweek practices typically start and end at El Cerrito High School. However, in order accommodate rider schedules and individual situations the team offers an alternative practice end location at Summit Reservoir, at the corner of Spruce Street and Grizzly Peak Boulevard. Riders will not be allowed to end practice at the reservoir without this form on file.
- Don’t forget to go back to the Riders & Parents Page to complete your registration!